Friday, February 12, 2010

What colours do pet mice come in?

I am looking for a pet mouse but i want to know what colours are available?


can i know from someone who has experienced it, how often to clean out their cage?


is Crittertrail a good brand for mice cages?What colours do pet mice come in?
I don't use cages, 10 gallon tanks are easier to clean and allow for more creativity. Plus the price is much better. Mice don't care if they have expensive fancy cages. They'd rather have toilet paper rolls to chew than plastic sparkley tubes any day.





Buck cages should be cleaned every five days and doe cages should be cleaned once a week.





Mice come in TONS of colors and varieties! I have two siamese mice, one has long fur (angora). I have a spotted ressesive yellow one (yellowy orange and white) and two little black mice. I also used to have a splashed/varigated siamese, but he died :(





They also come in blue, brown, shades of yellow, white, lilac, argente, cream, etc. Theres a bunch of varieties too: rump white, broken marked, even marked, pointed, dutch, etc. But pet stores often only have self or broken marked mice. Just remember that color doesn't matter, make sure your mouse is healthy and friendly. Infact, get a mouse you think everyone else will think is ';ugly'; to help save him/her from snakes. My sister thought my splashed mouse looked dirty and she didn't like his red eyes, but he was the sweetest mouse I ever owned and I miss him a TON!What colours do pet mice come in?
i dont know but my panther comes in black and eats them
black, brown, white, white %26amp; brown, white %26amp; black
Go to www.thefunmouse.com best site ever for mouse info, it has all the colours and everything. Clean their cage thoroughly once a week and give them lots of safe toys, treats and love!





Your mice may get out of Crittertrail bars and they are a you know what to clean , im telling you now! It takes me like 2 hours to clean 2 of them (the things i do for my pets lol). Look on www.thefunmouse.com and join their forum for cage ideas and other info.





Good luck with your darlings! %26lt;3
I have never really had much experience on mice, but I think they come in a lot of different colours, depending on the parents really. You should clean out its cage about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment