Friday, February 12, 2010

Mice !!??????

I have two questions...





1. do i have a phobia of mice? because i have 1 in my basement and my mom saw but i didnt and i will NOT EVER go down there. Also, i was just taking a shower and i thought i saw a white mouse where the hole is for the water to get out of the bath and i didnt scream or anything but i really got petrified and joged out of the bathroom and my mom is asleep %26amp; i dont want to wake her up.And i went through a phase where i heard slighht sounds from mice in the ceiling or walls i dont know...





2. Can mice get up the hole where the bathtub is where the water goes down ?





thx.Mice !!??????
OMG...I hate mice, too!! Yes, I think it is a phobia. Get some traps and bait them with peanut butter. I think they can get in the tub by entering from outside the tub...but,not up through the pipe.Mice !!??????
no , If you are talking about the drain im sure a mouse couldn't come up thruogh the drain.
Well if there is a filter in the drain they cant like in the drain if there is 6 little holes or something then it cant but if it is just a plain hole then it might well it connects to the sewers so it probably was not a mouse your probably seeing things once i seen a giant spider that looked like a tarantula i thought i saw it running around on my bed and i was in my bed i jumped out of bed turned on the light but i was seeing things it was just a sock your probably seeing things
Get a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment