Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are Popsicle like wooden construction sticks safe for mice?

What about if I rub a tiny bit peanut butter on the sticks?


I want to give them to chew on 'em.Are Popsicle like wooden construction sticks safe for mice?
Yeah perfectly safe, they make wonderful chew treats, it's good for their teeth and doesn't have any artificial colors like store bought ones. Plus they usually don't splinter like the store bought ones eighther. I give them to my hamster all the time, and my friend gives them to her mouse. I don't know about the peanut butter though, it's made of peanuts so I guess it's not bad for them, but all the added sugar could make your mice fat, use it in very small amounts and not too often. Your mouse will probably like the taste, they do have peanut butter flavored treats at petstores so it's okay for them.Are Popsicle like wooden construction sticks safe for mice?
yes and good for their teeth good job ! :)





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment