Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is a good way to get rid of mice??

I have a VERY clean house and we have two spoiled cats that WILL NOT catch these mice. I do not want to use poison due to the cats and I can't get another cat. I have a live trap right now with raisins as bait, what other types of bait are there that won't cause a mess??What is a good way to get rid of mice??
I had mice in my garage and baited the traps with peanut butter,we got six mice in about a week.The raisins may be to easy for them to steal.You would probably have more success if you used the spring loaded traps,it kills them thoughWhat is a good way to get rid of mice??
Talon G weather blok. This is a bait that will not create bait shyness. It will kill the mice and they will not smell after dying. A professional will be able to get this for you.
get the ultrasonic things that make them run away. supposed to be safe for cats.





then look for how they are getting in the house and patch all openings.
We recently had mice in our house. We've had the electronic repelling things, but they didn't work. I went down to the Home Depot, and found these http://www.biconet.com/critter/elecMouse鈥?/a>





I used peanut butter as bait, and all mice *about three* were gone within two days.





good luck
SNICKERS= BAIT
how can their be mice in a clean house? my house is so messy and theirs no mice, dont you keep the doors closed? anwayss umm. get mouse traps but make sure your cats dont jump on them heahea... so umm i dont know or sticky paper or the exterminater.
I lived in the middle of 100 acres in GA for about 5 years and I always had field mice problems. comes with the territory. i baited traps with peanut butter and it worked wonderfully. i, like you, had cats to consider.
try a piece of a cotten ball with a couple drops of vanilla extract





Never heard of using raisens for rodent bait,lol. If you want to go exotic you can use macadamia nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment