Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are rats & mice so quick to go into people's bedrooms but not their kitchens?

If I accidentally leave a piece of trash in my bedroom, the rats %26amp; mice will get it if it had food on it, but why don't they get in the kitchen? The kitchen has food trash all the time. STRANGE!Why are rats %26amp; mice so quick to go into people's bedrooms but not their kitchens?
I only usually found them in the kitchen...well..until we got a cat...now I dont see them at all b/c the cat hangs out in the kitchen..anyways...I dunno...get a cat, that will help...Take care!Why are rats %26amp; mice so quick to go into people's bedrooms but not their kitchens?
oh, they are in the kitchen. They just don't venture out because you're in there too often. But they are nesting in the backs of drawers and stuff. If you have mice, time to get cats. If you have rats, time for an exterminator!
Glue traps are the best method to trap rats and mice.
For my grandparents, their problem was the kitchen. They just killed a large rat that was eating out of the pantry. Now, it appears there may be alot more breeding under their deck. Maybe your bedroom is closer to where the rats are coming into your home than the kitchen.
It is darker in there. They have to eat so they will be in the kitchen too when the lights go out.
body Oder's. use room deodorizers . wash curtains clean clean clean . this is hard when you work out side of the home i recently retired and i am seeing how dirty my house has been.
OO Believe me they are in your kitchen also. You need to set out Mice Bait trays and get rid of the buggers. I also put Decon Mice and Rat trays under my house, behind my Stove and refrigerator. I have not seen a Rat or Mouse in years. Good Luck
They're in your kitchen. They have probably eaten their fill and now ready to go to bed...in your bedroom.
I only find mine in the kitchen.
They are all over your house. Traps don't really work all that well, their kinda like a scented spray for the outhouse. Just a surface fix. Instead, you might try one of those Pest-a-cators ( I think that's what they are called. We've had on in one of our rental units for so long I've kinda forgotten the name, but it's been working very well. They send a signal through your wiring and one into the rooms. If you get one, call the 1-800number and they will tell you exactly how to use them. It takes about six weeks for the full effects, but for us it was Worth the wait because we haven't had mice in that unit for months now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment