Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to get rid of mice from my room - no traps.?

I've seen a mouse!





How can I get rid of it without traps?





I mean my room is relatively clean (a few bits of paper but that's it) so how? Shall I leave a piece of food outside and get 'em out?How to get rid of mice from my room - no traps.?
just shut the door with lots and lots of cats in thereHow to get rid of mice from my room - no traps.?
There are lots of products available (B%26amp;Q is a good place to start). The traditional mousetrap is the most effective, but if you don't want to go down that route, I found that an plug-in ultrasonic mouse repellant is successful. It's expensive, though (拢30-拢50).





Mice can get through a hole 1cm in diameter. So block up all possible entrances including any airbricks.
Every morning I would wake up early put on rubber gloves and pick up each snap or glue trap from each room and empty it. 8 traps per morning. The electronic device did not keep them away. They just kept coming in. (Oh the droppings!) The cat could only catch so many. I picked up 1 box from heavenlyscentsofnature.com and put one pouch by the back door, one under the kitchen sink, one in the child's room and one in the main room. 24 hrs = Gone. No traps, no poison, no bodies. So I keep them fresh and added one to each corner of the 2 car garage. Gone. I haven't had a mouse since. I was glad I tried it. I may work for you.
Food is the worst idea. You'll attract them and they will breed faster.





If you have pets, cover the food bowls or put them up high and feed your pets at short feeding intervals. Prevent the mice from eating the pet food. That is why they are in your house.





Once you remove their restaurant, they will (or should) move out. Cover up trash cans too, if those are open. Don't give the mice any excuse to stick around. They're in your house because they like your food, not because they like you.
You should put puffs of cotton balls soaked in liquid peppermint or put used cat litter in the places where they usually come in. I would use the peppermint..........it may smell better 鈽? The peppermint just sends signals to their head to go away from your room!
if you see one mouse there's a 100 more you don't see. contact an exterminator and they will give you your options but you have to find out how and where they're getting into your room and block it off.
get real you can get all kinds from them thy will walk all over ya bed when your asleep trust me get a cannon .any think you like but get rid .
a few things





1) get a cat, its pretty full proof





2) use tom cat poisoning, u can buy it at Lowes for about 10 bucks





3) quick and simple, shoot it
squeak squeak
Get a cat to get the mice out of your room.
CAT


or instant lead poisoning 22 caliber

No comments:

Post a Comment