Sunday, February 7, 2010

How much does a pet mouse cost and does PetCo sell mice?

I heard they average from $5.How much does a pet mouse cost and does PetCo sell mice?
around $5-$20....yeah they sell mice at petco even at petsmart......i got a robo hamster tho really cute!How much does a pet mouse cost and does PetCo sell mice?
Check www.PETCO.com
yeah. your right my hamster was 5$


Yes Petco has mice. They r cute too


they are like 2-3 or maybe 5-10$








Good Luck on buying a hamster
Yes petco sells mice, I think they were $2-$3


Often they are on the small side though.
Mice are usually $5-$10-$20


And yes they do sell them at petco they r so cute!
Petco does sell mice. My Petco has males and females and their price is $2.49. I might be getting some mice from there!!!! I am so happy. I heard they are awesome pets and I hope you have fun with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment