Friday, February 12, 2010

Mice in the ceiling at work? What do I do?

I'm at work right now, trying to play my part in society by answering questions on yahoo answers until my 9-5 shift is over and then I realize there's mice in the ceiling.





Do they usually fall from the drop ceiling to jump on people and stuff like that?





I need a new job. Is there an internship opening at Vogue?





I bet they don't have mice running around their ceilings.Mice in the ceiling at work? What do I do?
Mice are more afraid of you than you are of them. Don't use poison to get rid of them, they will die above the cieiling or in a wall someplace and cause a stink. Spend 1.50 and buy a couple of mouse traps, put some peanut butter on the trip lever and stick them up above the ceiling. Throw the trap and mouse away when you have caught your prey great white hunter.Mice in the ceiling at work? What do I do?
Get a cat, and a life
Glue traps are the best method to trap rats and mice.
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment